Unfortunately, many if not most of us will experience a financial emergency or some sort of financial hardship in our lifetime. Even those who are particularly well prepared, either by way of savings or effective budgeting, can find themselves in need of a quick injection of cash in the form of a loan. The following are examples of situations that would potentially require an individual to seek external financial help:
- A gas or electricity bill that far exceeds expectations
- Dental work that is required but not covered by the NHS (or is too expensive for you even on the NHS)
- Repairing a kitchen appliance, such as an oven or a dishwasher
Should any of the above occur, you might want to consider taking out a payday loan. To learn more about this and the options available to you click here. We provide loan amounts from £200, all the way up to £1000. This means that you have flexibility regarding your desired loan amount.
What You Should Use Your £200 Loan For
Here at Wizzcash, we recommend that any loan that you take out with us is only used to help you out in a financial emergency. This is because whilst our loan solutions are purposed for short-term help they are not suitable to manage long-term debt issues. The term payday loan was born out of the process of securing a loan to “tide you over” until your next payday. Therefore, these are typically used to pay for unexpected expenses that arise within a month and that need paying for immediately.
Flexible Loan Amounts
As mentioned previously, one of the benefits of a loan from us is that it is flexible in terms of the amounts that you can borrow. You can choose an amount between £200 and £1000
£200 Payday Loans Explained
A £200 payday loan from Wizzcash would entail you borrowing £200 from us. Our loans are repaid over three months, during this period you will pay back your loan amount in full and inclusive of interest that you have accrued on the loan.
£200 Payday Loans From Wizzcash
If you think that a £200 loan from us could be of use to you in your current financial situation then you can visit our apply now page to see if you are eligible.
Representative APR is currently 1265% (true and accurate as of 17th of April 2019).
Applying For Your £200 loan
We have made the loan application process as simple as we can for our customers, as we understand that time can often be a factor in applying for a loan with us. We carry out a credit and affordability checks to make sure that you are in a comfortable enough financial situation so as to facilitate the repayment of your total loan amount. If your application is approved then you could have your £200 loan amount in your bank account the same working day.
Are You Eligible For A £200 Loan From Wizzcash?
Our eligibility criteria are straightforward, and if you meet these criteria then you will be eligible to apply for a loan with us. These criteria are as follows:
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must be a permanent resident of the UK
- You must be employed and earning a minimum of £750 a month after tax has been deducted
Our Checks On £200 Loans
The checks that we run are in accordance with responsible lending practices and are made to protect loanee and lender. These checks themselves are as follows:
- A credit check – this will allow us to assess your financial history and will aid us in making our decision in regard to your £200 loan application
- An employment check – by doing this we can confirm that you are indeed in a form of employment at the time your application is made
- Affordability check – this will confirm that the loan repayments including the interest are affordable for you and won’t cause you to experience further financial difficulty
To talk to us about a £200 payday loan application or to learn more please contact us.