do you need?
|3 payments of £151.42|
£155 = Total repayments of £455
- Representative Example
- Total Amount of Credit: £300
- Duration of the Agreement: 90 days
- Total Amount Repayable: £454.26 to be re-paid in 3 equal instalments of £151.42 on your next 3 pay days
- Interest is Fixed at a rate of 292% per year – 0.8% interest per day
- Representative 1265% APR
What Are Payday Loans?
Payday loans are small, short-term loans designed to cover emergency expenses and tide people over to when they next get paid – hence the name payday loans. Payday loans typically range from £100 to £1,000. For more information read our payday loans FAQs page.
What Are Payday Loans For?
People usually borrow a payday loan to pay for things like:
- Boiler and other urgent home repairs.
- Emergencies like sudden dental work or vet bills.
- Essentials, or a bit of cash to tide them over.
Payday Loans From A Direct Lender
If you take out payday loans with Wizzcash, you’re taking out a payday loan from a direct lender. As a direct lender for payday loans, we deal directly with you.
That means no upfront fees, a simple and fuss-free payday loan application process, no hidden extras and an all-round convenient way to manage your finances when you’re in need of a little help.
Wizzcash has been voted one of the best payday loan direct lenders by independent review company www.readies.co.uk. Our customers have rated us over 4.5 stars for Customer Service, Ease of Use, Value for Money and Flexibility.
Borrow From An Approved Payday Loan Lender
When looking for a payday loan, it’s always recommended to deal with a reputable lender. That means one who is committed to responsible and fair lending, like Wizzcash. To give yourself as much peace-of-mind as possible:
- Take out a payday loan with a lender approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), like Wizzcash.
- Ensure you’re able to make the payday loan repayments, so you don’t risk slipping into debt.
At Wizzcash, we put responsible lending at the heart of everything we do and are fully committed to the FCA’s price cap charging structure. If you’re looking for a safe and fair payday loans provider, Wizzcash is one of the very best.
What Is A 3 Month Instalment Loan?
This type of loan allows customers to make 3 equal monthly repayments over 3 months.
This provides our customers with a more manageable repayment process to ensure they can safely pay back on time.
First time customers can borrow up to £300 and returning customers can borrow up to £1000. Successful applicants will receive the requested loan in one lump sum within the hour.
“It was stress free and the monthly instalments made it easier to repay the loan.” Ali, Oxford
How Does An Instalment Loan Work?
Let’s say you’re a first-time customer and want to borrow £300 over a 3 month period. That would make your interest £154.26, so the total amount to pay back would be £454.26. Repayments for this loan would therefore be equal monthly instalments of £151.42, paid back over 3 months.
How Do 3 Month Payday Loans Work?
A short-term loan for 3 months from a direct lender like Wizzcash is different to a traditional payday loan in that you would pay it back in three instalments, rather than one lump sum. The Wizzcash 3 month instalment loan is paid back over a set period of time: choose this 3-month instalment loan.
To take out a payday loan with Wizzcash, you will need to be:
- At least 18 years of age.
- A UK resident.
- In current employment, taking home at least £750 a month.
Payday loans are unsecured loans, thus you do not risk losing your assets and with Wizzcash you do not need a guarantor. For this reason, payday loans have a higher APR than other loans. This makes responsible lending a very important part of the payday loans industry.
About Payday Loans And Responsible Lending
At Wizzcash, when we review a payday loan application we treat it with responsibility. Our aim is always to:
- Treat our customers fairly.
- Be transparent.
- Only lend payday loans to people we feel will be able to repay.
To help us do this we:
- Are approved by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Are a payday loan direct lender.
- Clearly display all our costs on our website.
- Run a number of credit and identity checks.
- Offer flexible and instalment payday loans.
Payday loan companies do not always have the best reputation. We are working hard to change that by putting our customers first and investing in responsible lending.
What Checks Are Done For Payday Loan Applications?
To assess you for a payday loan application, we run a number of checks, including:
- Credit score check – we always check credit scores and use this to make our decision.
- Employment check – we only lend to people in employment.
- Affordability stress test – we look at what you want to borrow with what you can afford to repay.
We also offer a flexible repayment plan, allowing you to pay your payday loan back in easy repayments rather than one lump sum.
Other Forms Of Credit
As well as payday loans, other forms of credit may be available to you. Sensible alternatives include:
- Credit unions.
- Authorised overdraft.
- Credit card.
- Company loan.
- Bank of Mum and Dad.
However, if you’ve exhausted all of these, we’re pleased to offer Wizzcash as a viable, responsible alternative. Used properly, payday loans can be an efficient way to pay for emergency spending.