At wizzcash.com, we care about our customers and are dedicated to providing the best customer service and experience possible.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the lending service that you have received from wizzcash.com which is a trading style of Emergency Cash Limited (the company, we, us, or our), we would like you to tell us your concerns so we can address them appropriately.
You can contact us using the following methods:
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- In writing to: Emergency Cash Limited or wizzcash.com, 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, United Kingdom, W1G 9DQ
- Call us on: 0203 740 7273 (standard UK landline rates apply)
Upon receiving your complaint, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint.
You will receive a final response no later than eight weeks after making your initial complaint to let you know the outcome of the investigation. If for some reason we have been unable to reach a resolution at this stage and further investigation is required, we will write to you at this stage informing you of the reason for the delay.
We are committed to ensuring that you receive a final response letter within eight weeks of the Company receiving your complaint.
If you are dissatisfied with our final response or we have not provided a final response within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, you may proceed with the following options:
- You can ask us for a formal review by contacting our Complaints Manager; and / or
- You can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to review your complaint. You may contact FOS following the passing of eight weeks after making a complaint. You have a maximum of 6 months from date of receipt of our final response within which to contact FOS, after this period FOS will not have our permission to review your complaint, except in very limited circumstances.
Please note: even if you have asked for your complaint to be reviewed by the Company, you still have the right to contact the FOS.
If after receiving a response you would like to request a formal review of our complaint, please contact the Complaints Manager at:
The Complaints Manager, Emergency Cash Limited or wizzcash.com, 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, United Kingdom, W1G 9DQ or 0203 740 7273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a complaint to FOS, please contact:
Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR. Telephone: 0800 023 4567. Email: email@example.com
Complaints Publication Data
Reporting Period: 01/10/2016 to 30/09/2017
Complaints Received: 533
Complaints Closed: 533
Complaints Upheld: 8.4%